My O_o @ Techs, Food, Travels, Cars, Fashion…A Diary, A Photoblog whatever….
I worked in the Finance industry, I am happy to say that I don't quite hate my job and i am glad that it funded my wide array of interests (of which quite a few doesn't come cheap).
- Traveling (like most people)
- Eating (I have a list of restaurants on my bucket list, and checked off a few already)
- Running Marathons (I travel overseas to run marathons, that explains why its an expensive sport, I have ran 15 marathons to date (2016))
- Photography A hobby that could have been a cheap casual interest. Yet obsessed with my own sinful gear lusting self, it turned out to be one of the most expensive interest yet. I hope I am done with that phase and its the end of gear acquisition.
- Cooking(I'm pretty much self taught, and was considering to be a chef at one point. But the boat has long sailed.)
- Snowboarding (I am obsessed... Currently suffering from withdrawal...)
- Leica M9, 35mm F1.4 ASPH FLE.